CloudNet (cloudnet.exe) pop-up windows have been noticed to appear in all widely used browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is quite likely that other browsers, especially those based on the Chromium open source project, may become infected as well. The goal of CloudNet pop-ups is to make your computer infected even more dramatically.
When you start your browser, you will soon face CloudNet pop-ups that will keep then redirecting your system to all kinds of malicious domain names in the world wide web. As a result of such redirections the system may become infected even more dramatically.
You can find this virus in the following folders:
%programfiles%\Default Company Name\AlphaGo
Virus add this to your registry:
While your browser spews out the multitude of CloudNet pop-ups, there will be high CPU usage caused by adware in your computer. As a result, your system may start freezing dramatically and the computer might even crash. In the light of the above-said information we strongly advise that you get rid of CloudNet pop-ups as soon as possible by thoroughly scanning the system with a genuine malware removal tool as explained clearly in the remainder of the tutorial below.
cloudnet.exe detailed information:
cloudnet.exe detection rate:
|Avira (no cloud)||
|CrowdStrike Falcon (ML)||
a variant of Win32/Glupteba.AY
Trojan ( 005115a11 )
Trojan ( 005115a11 )
|Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures)||
|SentinelOne (Static ML)||
static engine – malicious
|ZoneAlarm by Check Point||
Automatic removal tool for CloudNet:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for CloudNet:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with EpicNet Inc. virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by CloudNet:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: