Association Canadienne de Policiers virus is a fresh ransomware sample that comes from notorious UKASH Virus family. The badware enters the targeted system via available system vulnerabilities. The infiltration is carried out invisibly, thus it is impossible to terminate this process. At once upon installation, the parasite blocks the desktop. The computer becomes unusable; it does not answer any commands. You see the only warning window that covers the whole screen accusing you on viewing and distributing copyrighted content. You are told to pay a fine for these illegal actions. If not to pay the case will be transferred to the authorities. Note, if the real police needs to fine you, they will send you a ticket rather than warn you on the Internet. The Police has no such jurisdiction to block PCs. Moreover, it is strange, at least that you are asked to use Ukash or Paysafecard systems to effect the payment. Actually, official institutions wouldn’t use such means to get your fines paid. So do not hurry up to waste your money. All information presented to you through this alert is bogus; however, the professionally developed interface and intimidating credentials attached to the warning have already helped schemers fool thousands of Windows users. You should not allow cyber crooks fool you too, and if you apply Association Canadienne des Policiers virus removal tips prepared in this post, you will be able to freely use your computer again.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.