Ourluckysites.com Browser Hijacker Removal Tool
Ourluckysites.com is a browser hijacker brutally chaining the home page of your favorite browser. When you start it you will notice that Ourluckysites.com is set up in the beginning and is offering you to start your browsing with it. The hijacker is advertised as some useful utility that gives you quick links to popular websites. But in reality, its abilities to provide you with decent search results are absolutely primitive. The hijacker instead redirects you to many dangerous places in the web, through which your compute may become infected with tons of other malicious applications.
Ourluckysites.com hijacker may infect practically all widely used browsers today, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and Mozilla Firefox. If you prefer to use some other browsers based on the Chromium open source project, they may become vulnerable as well. You may as well notice that your browser permanently redirect you to all kinds of malicious places in the Internet. And you will be regularly bombarded by the multitude of annoying pop-up windows leading you to many doubtful websites.
Ourluckysites.com hijacker is often integrated with installers of some other cost-free programs. Users who are actively in downloading and installing cost-free applications need to make sure that they do not permit any hidden installations to take place in their computers without user’s permission or approval. In case you do find the information about some other extra applications you do not really need, make sure you always select the option of a custom (advanced) installation to prevent any of such unwanted amendments to take place in you computer.
Step by step instructions how to remove Ourluckysites.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Ourluckysites.com virus from the browser
First of all, Ourluckysites.com is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
STEP 2. Remove Ourluckysites.com virus from the system
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Ourluckysites.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Ourluckysites.com browser extension!
STEP 3. Ourluckysites.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Ourluckysites.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.