KuaiZip is an unwanted program. It belongs to PUP.Kuaiba family. Of course, the program looks a very attractive. However, you should be aware, when you come across an attractive application that’s too nice to be true, it is a malicious program. It may cause various troubles, including financial losses. For this reason, you need to delete KuaiZip virus as soon as possible.
Once installed, KuaiZip malware will generate a plenty of ads. Usually, these ads will offer you “the best” prices, coupons, discounts. Most likely, such offers are a fake. Although, it seems like harmless deals, in fact, it aims to redirect you to commercial web pages. Such web pages may include viruses and unwanted programs. Thus, you should not download apps from these internet resources.
To sum up, you have to avoid suspicious advertisements and clean your system. We recommend you get rid of the parasite from PC. Below you may find full information how to remove KuaiZip. Otherwise, it may lead you to more severe troubles. GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a powerful removal tool. It may defend your system from various infections and malicious attacks.
What is PUPs? PUP stands for potentially unwanted programs. This type of virus different from the average virus because users often install it by themselves. Often, if the user skips installation process, he can miss that some additional program can be installed with the program. Such virus often infects the user’s computer with adware, virus what will display banners, coupons and pop-ups every time user ho to the Internet. Such online ads will display different very interesting offers, so user clicks on it and the creator of the virus get their pay-per-click revenue. If you notice PUP on your computer be ready that your system can be infected with 2 or more viruses simultaneously. This type of virus is very dangerous because it can install many additional programs without any notification. If you notice such virus on your computer, then we highly recommend to follow the guide below and remove it completely. You should do it as fast as possible before viruses destroy your PC!
KuaiZip virus removal guide
Step1. Remove KuaiZip virus from the browser
At first, you just need to reset your browser settings to set it free from KuaiZip ads. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by KuaiZip, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and KuaiZip virus has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that KuaiZip hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove KuaiZip from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed KuaiZip virus!
Video guide on how to remove KuaiZip virus from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with KuaiZip in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.