QQPCMgr application appears without any reasons and confuses users with own presence on the computer. This software is not absolutely illegal as users permit the installation of such software themselves. This item leads to negative consequences that spoil normal functioning of the device and does not allow to surf the Internet without irritation. Use our short guide you see below to do everything successfully.
The QQPCMgr appearance of the potentially unwanted application will take its toll and lead to overloaded browser that displays a slew of pop-ups, to endless redirects on the suspicious sites, etc. The real purposes of the PUPs are difficult to predict, so that you cannot be sure about the damage it can provoke for the system. There is necessity to block alerts and return normal performance of the computer.
The QQPCMgr malware takes CPU power for own needs, this leads to endless overheating of the processor and strange noise it can make. It goes without saying that Internet speed and operation efficiency turn bad. We strongly recommend automatic uninstallation to prevent PUP return. In the future, you will have to be really careful with installation of the cost-free utilities that may contain malware-samples.
To fix infected with QQPCMgr PUP browser use GridinSoft Anti-Malware scanner able to detect and delete all existing computer threats. To make the task easier, we created the removal guide you see below.
QQPCMgr removal guide
STEP 1. Remove QQPCMgr virus from the browser
First of all, QQPCMgr is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by QQPCMgr, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and QQPCMgr has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that QQPCMgr hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove QQPCMgr traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed QQPCMgr!
Video guide on how to remove QQPCMgr from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with QQPCMgr in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.