Bongacams.com seems like a good app for you when you surf the Internet. However, researches have proved it as a advertising-based software. If you expect its ads can give you some favorable information about your shopping, you would be disappointed since the things it provides are usually fake. And when you realize that it is not the things you want, it is too late for you to solve rescue the state of your PC.
Bongacams is usually a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and we also call it adware. Bongacams.com appears on your PC by the bundle of the third party applications or some shareware you download. And in many times, it is able to install itself without consent. Therefore, users have not to give approval for this conduct, it can auto start. When it is here, it will pretend to be a browser extension or an add-on so that nobody can detect it.
Bongacams.com will not only bother you with a great number of ads, but also, it is capable of stealing your information and data, including your privacy. It covers your accounts, passwords, your ID , your phone number, and even your signature and then Bongacams.com will sale it to the hackers or criminals. And they can make a new bank card to pass all the security check for your credit card and them gets money from it. When you are informed to pay the bill, you have nowhere to appeal.
Step by step instructions how to remove Bongacams.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Bongacams.com virus from the system
First of all, Bongacams is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Bongacams.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Bongacams.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Bongacams.com virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Bongacams.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Bongacams prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Bongacams.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.