roblox.com pop-up alerts in your browser will suggest you to be involved in playing various online games. On the other hand, there’s a danger concealed in such pop-ups, since they didn’t appear according you to your command in the first place, did they? Then what is the cause that produced them? We’re more than confident that repeated and uncontrolled occurrence of ROBLOX pop-ups is the trace of adware that is currently enabled and active in your system. It is also quite likely that your browser additionally produces the wide range of other pretty intrusive pop-ups which additionally might redirect you to plenty of random pages in the web.
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with playing online games, and some of them are really entertaining and give people a lot of fun and stress relief. However, we’re talking about completely different problem here – when your browser starts producing the wide range of intrusive pop-ups from roblox.com site without your personal desire to visit such particular domain. If you’re an online gamer then you probably know very well where to find good online games that you personally are interested in. And you definitely do not need the ‘help’ of roblox.com pop-ups, do you? As we’ve said, such pop-ups may be extremely multiple and really intrusive, they will distract your attention and will produce an extremely negative impact on performance of your computer in general.
Installation of adware that causes roblox.com pop-ups in your default browser most likely took place after you have been installing some cost-free software recently. It is possible that this free program was interconnected with the installer of adware or certain PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program). And it could be that you were in a hurry to install that free application and did not notice that there were other programs suggested by default. On the other hand, it’s also the fault of your current anti-virus program that allowed adware to be injected. Most likely it had some outdated databases which did not fully detect adware intrusion attempt, thus allowing such system modifications to occur.
We believe that your computer requires a thorough scanning with a proven malware removal application that will help to detect ROBLOX pop-up source and to delete it on a professional level. Note that apart of malware (adware) removal it is important to reset your browser using additional built-in tool as explained in the milestones below.
roblox.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove roblox.com virus from the browser
First of all, roblox.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by roblox.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and roblox.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that roblox.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove roblox.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed roblox.com!
Video guide on how to remove roblox.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with roblox.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.