2345.com removal instruction
In this tutorial you will know how to remove 2345.com in few clicks. So if suffer from this browser hijacker – just follow this guide and remove it!
2345.com (or what user often can notice https://www.2345.com/?35488) is browser hijacker what can deal mess on your computer and make impossible to find anything on the Internet. This browser hijacker can be installed with other free program. You should check every menu while installation process and cancel the installation of unknown programs. So, follow the secure browsing rules to prevent your computer from browser hijacker infections in the future. Almost all of such malicious programs are spreading throughout the “bundling” with the freeware, so please don’t forget to read EULA or check the “Adwanced” option. And yes, there is better to your computer if you choose a custom installation mode.
We recommend you remove it ASAP (follow the tutorial below). Only you can protect your computer and your personal infromation. There are two ways to remove annoying 2345.com completely and effectively. If you are an advanced user and strongly believe in yourself, you can try to follow our manual removal guide. It is much harder and takes your time, but you will be proud of feeling yourself a real security buddy. But to be honest, it is not a trivial task, so if you don’t want to waste this beautiful day racking your brain, please take advantage of the automatic removal tool which we recommend for this adware effective elimination. Still, you can try, but don’t go to “deep” in this process. You can simply ruin your computer.
2345.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove 2345.com page from the browser
First of all, 2345.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by 2345.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and 2345.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that 2345.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove 2345.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed 2345.com!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with 2345.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.