Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 is a new rogue AV from Braviax malware clan. This is the fake antispyware, which masks its real intentions. For example, it claims of itself to be some superb antimalware. However, in reality this program is absolutely useless as far as security issues are concerned.
Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 rogue is spread through malicious links today. Please be very careful when you surf the world wide web. In fact, if this hoax has attacked your PC, this obviously means that the existing anti-malware program in your computer is too primitive, since it failed to protect you from this malware.
Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 rogue can only attack computers with Windows 7 operating systems. You need to be extremely careful not to allow this rogue AV to come into your computer. Otherwise you will surely regret when this hoax gets into your PC and begins to perform all its malicious works in your system.
For example, this Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 will try to make you scared a lot about your computer. You will see huge reports about fake infections supposedly detected in your PC. Then this hoax will tell you to download its so-called full version, which is absolutely useless when it comes to rendering real security services.
We recommend you to immediately get rid of Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 rogue from your PC. Please follow this guide below to get rid of this hoax automatically with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer. If you need help, please let us know.
Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).
Video that explains how to stop Braviax rogue AV’s process: