Yousearch.io is classified as a vicious redirect virus or browser hijacker which is as troublesome as many other viruses from this category. This unexpected malware usually enters your operating system along with some free programs which are bundled with Yousearch.io. Once this malicious virus invades your Windows successfully, it will perform lots of evil activities.
Yousearch.io first adds a new entry to your system registry so as to execute itself on Windows start-up. Besides, this dangerous redirect virus may change your system settings to escape from the deletion of your antivirus. Meanwhile, Yousearch.io virus makes some changes to your browser settings.
Yousearch.io replaces your default home page and search provider to Yousearch.io. When you try to do the search as before, Yousearch.io will provide you with lots of sponsored search results. If you click any offered link, you will be led to a certain unknown web page that would automatically download other malware or unwanted programs. Under such circumstance, your system as well as your life would be messed up. In addition, Yousearch.io could trace your online activities and gather your sensitive information. Hence, your privacy will be put at risk. Furthermore, Yousearch.io would decrease the speed of your desktop. All in all, Yousearch.io is not a good thing for both your PC and your privacy.
Step by step instructions how to remove Yousearch.io virus.
STEP 1. Remove Yousearch.io virus from the system
First of all, Yousearch.io is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Yousearch.io virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Yousearch.io browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Yousearch.io virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Yousearch.io from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Yousearch.io prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Yousearch.io virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.