If you notice constant redirection to the websites with “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” notification, it should alert you. You probably have an adware on your device. It can appear there without your direct intention. Unfortunately, it behaves so naturally in the system that you may have no guess at all.
Such “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” advert has connection to malicious software that you installed on your PC. Unlucky, not all free resources contain safe software. Users typically install a program first, and then understand that it has an extra edition presented by adware. One more alternative variant of invasion is poor level of computer security. Your anti-malware tool will fail to stop the threats, unless it is modern and reliable one. So, both main versions of leak are possible.
When “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” phrase starts displaying itself every time you browser the Internet, it means the malicious software has got on your PC. You see a slew of pop-ups encouraging you to install additional program. Have you heard of pay-per-click revenue? That is what the obtained threat is going to do! Constant advertisements spoil your life, browser session becomes a disaster that will never end unless you start acting decisively.
“Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” ads tell about exclusive items you can obtain without any money and special efforts. However, promises about Samsung Galaxy S8 or MacBook Pro will lead you to the infected computer and many troubles connected with it. You need to ignore such surveys and escape completing the actions they suggest doing. GridinSoft Anti-Malware program is powerful enough to become a solution against different sorts of computer threats. You can use templates below, and totally delete the threat.
“Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” removal guide
STEP 1. Remove “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” virus from the browser
First of all, “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8”, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8”!
Video guide on how to remove “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with “Congratulations! – You have won iPhone 8” in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.