XP Antivirus Pro 2013. Removal instructions
XP Antivirus Pro 2013, as you know, is a fake anti-spyware program. Once it enters your computer the behavior of your PC surely becomes unusual and even annoying. Why is it so? Because XP Antivirus Pro 2013 displays many fake security alerts, warnings, notifications and other unwanted and fake messages about poor security status of your computer. This happens during the fake scan of your system initiated by this hoax each time you turn your computer on. Thus, once you want to do something on your PC, the GUI of XP Antivirus Pro 2013 scam appears and doesn’t cease to quit displaying itself on your PC. Below please find how exactly it looks.
XP Antivirus Pro 2013 immediately begins running the multitude of fake scans of the attacked system. While this happens, the program displays many fake security warnings, alerts and notifications.
Alert! System scan for spyware, trojans and viruses is complete. XP Antivirus Pro 2013 detected 32 critical system objects. These security breaches may be exploited and lead to the following:
– Your system becomes a target for spam and bulky, intruding ads
– Browser crashes frequently and web access speed decreases
– Your personal files, photos, documents and passwords get stolen
– Bank details and credit card information gets disclosed
Computer security is at risk! Your PC is still under malware attack. Dangerous programs were found to be running in the background. System crash and identity theft are likely.
Critical system alert!
Unknown software is trying to take control over your system!
Internet connection alert!
Suspicious network activity detected! Malware infection is possible!
System security alert!
Vulnerabilities found. Your system was scanned for security breaches. Attention: 32 serious issues were detected. Safeguard your system against exploits, malware and viruses right now by activating Proactive Defense.
In addition to the above-mentioned scary notifications, there are very many fake popups that tend to appear in the right-bottom section of your screen, and they report the following faulty statements:
Rogue malware detected in your system. Data leaks and system damage are possible. Click here for a free security scan and spyware deletion.
Privacy threat! Spyware intrusion detected. Your system is infected. System integrity is at risk. Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords. Click here to perform a security repair.
Severe system damage!
Spyware and viruses detected in the background. Sensitive system components under attack! Data loss, identity theft and system corruption are possible. Act now, click here for a free security scan.
Your system security is in danger. Privacy threats detected. Spyware, keyloggers or Trojans may be working in the background right now. Perform an in-depth scan and removal now, click here.
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
Security alert! Your computer was found to be infected with privacy-threatening software. Private data may get stolen and system damage may be severe. Recover your PC from the infection right now, perform a security scan.
System security was found to be compromised. Your computer is now infected. Attention, irreversible system changes may occur. Private data may get stolen. Click here now for an instant anti-virus scan.
Please do not trust these many faulty statements expressed by XP Antivirus Pro 2013 malware. Instead, follow the below-mentioned removal guide that will help you eliminate this scam effectively with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
XP Antivirus Pro 2013 direct removal video guide:
XP Antivirus Pro 2013 step-by-step removal instructions from GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-virus Lab
Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Click Win+R and type the direct link for the program’s downloading.
If it does not work, download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from another uninfected machine and transfer it with the help of a flash drive.
Install GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Right click – Run as administrator.
Don’t uncheck the Start Trojan Killer checkbox at the end of installation!
Manual removal guide of XP Antivirus Pro 2013 virus:
Delete XP Antivirus Pro 2013 files:
Delete XP Antivirus Pro 2013 registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\ [rnd_0]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\ Application
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*