XP Antivirus Pro 2013 removal tool
XP Antivirus Pro 2013 is a rogue antivirus that infects computers without user’s permission or approval. Then it runs the fake scan of your PC and reports many fake (invented) infections. The reason why it does this is to scare you into thinking your PC is in danger. The malware has the mission to persuade user to buy its fake and helpless licensed version which is not able to really help you in security matters. Thus, this application is the example of a totally useless software that you shouldn’t buy.
Due to the fact that XP Antivirus Pro 2013 is a fake antispyware tool it acts like many similar rogues. What do we mean by that? First, it doesn’t care whether you want to see it or not. This is why it comes to your system without your invitation. In fact, you don’t even know that malware is at the door of your PC. Thus, you can’t really terminate its malicious process, neither can you uninstall it using the general software uninstall principles. Plus, once this hoax is successfully implanted into your machine, you immediately have the problem of this scam running on a regular basis each time you turn the machine on. This amendment was, in fact, introduced by the malware during its installation process.
So, once the virus is running on your machine it immediately begins implementing its many malicious plots on it. First, it initiates the series of fake scan of your computer in order to make you believe your system is in a real security danger. It shows many fake security warnings, popups and notifications in order to make you tremble after you see the bunch of such deceitful statements. Then the hoax leads you to the point where you will be asked by it to buy its license (reg key) as a supposed solution to removal of those threats. The trouble is, however, that all such threats reported by XP Antivirus Pro 2013 scam are invented. Still, when real infections do enter your PC, XP Antivirus Pro 2013 will never be effective to assist you in their removal. It will not even warn you ahead of time about malware attacks and potential vulnerabilities of your computer. Thus, as you see, this program is totally useless and buying it as instructed by the crooks is the total waste of your funds. Instead of obeying the instructions of hackers (the authors of XP Antivirus Pro 2013 scam) please carefully follow the removal guide we’ve submitted below to assist you in removal of this malware.
XP Antivirus Pro 2013 similar removal video guide:
XP Antivirus Pro 2013 step-by-step removal instructions from GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-virus Lab
Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Click Win+R and type the direct link for the program’s downloading.
If it does not work, download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from another uninfected machine and transfer it with the help of a flash drive.
Install GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Right click – Run as administrator.
Don’t uncheck the Start Trojan Killer checkbox at the end of installation!
Manual removal guide of XP Antivirus Pro 2013 virus:
Delete XP Antivirus Pro 2013 files:
Delete XP Antivirus Pro 2013 registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\ [rnd_0]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\ Application
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*