XP Antispyware Pro 2013. How to remove (video guide)
XP Antispyware Pro 2013 is a fake antivirus from Braviax malware family, also correctly understood as a part of MultiRogue 2013 scam. This virus clan is known to produce and multiply various names of similar malwares depending on the type of the operating system installed on the infected PC. The program has in mind to trick users into purchasing its fake registration key as a solution to fix all fake threats and viruses reported by it.
XP Antispyware Pro 2013 installs itself onto the targeted PC without user’s consent or permission. This process is hidden from your attention. Plus, the scam modifies your PC in order to be started automatically together with Windows. Once you start your system XP Antispyware Pro 2013 will appear and begin to implements its malicious activities on your system. First, it runs the fake scan of your PC that takes quite a long time, by the way (compared to many other poorly designed rogues). Once the scan is over the hoax reports various system threats supposedly revealed by it. The purpose of such bogus virus report is to make users scared for the condition of their workstations. The malware wants users to buy its fake license that is not able to neutralize real infections once they do enter the PC.
The fact of XP Antispyware Pro 2013 virus presence is very annoying. You have to face the bunch of its fake and scary security warnings, popups and notifications on a permanent basis. The malware slows down your PC considerably, and we’ve been able to experience this major slowdown on our own test PC that we’ve used for testing this scam. It has been revealed that this virus also blocks launching of legitimate security software, browsers, Task Manager and Registry Editor – all programs that could facilitate the removal process of this fake antispyware utility. The best idea to bypass the blockage on the part of XP Antispyware Pro 2013 virus is to use the fake registration key of it. Please try this code – 3425-814615-3990 . However, remember that doing so doesn’t neutralize the virus. It is still present on your machine. To remove this scam completely, please follow the removal instructions that we’ve recently prepared for you to assist you in getting rid of this hoax. The video guide available at YouTube also explains very well how this can be done with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
XP Antispyware Pro 2013 removal video guide:
XP Antispyware Pro 2013 step-by-step removal instructions from GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-virus Lab
Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Click Win+R and type the direct link for the program’s downloading.
If it does not work, download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from another uninfected machine and transfer it with the help of a flash drive.
Install GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Right click – Run as administrator.
Don’t uncheck the Start Trojan Killer checkbox at the end of installation!
Manual removal guide of XP Antispyware Pro 2013 virus:
Delete XP Antispyware Pro 2013 files:
Delete XP Antispyware Pro 2013 registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\ [rnd_0]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\ Application
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*