Word Surfer is not as secure as you think. In order to urge you, this application may claim to help you get the wanted information without leaving your current web pages. But the statement of Word Surfer is deceptive application. Word Surfer is an adware program that is commonly bundled with a different of freeware that you can download from the web. Word Surfer is classified an adware program because displays pop-up ads and offers related to your online browsing habits on the website that you are opening.
Word Surfer Virus may:
- penetrate into PCs and hijacks internet browsers;
- change browser settings and installs unpleasant add-ons;
- consume system resources and slows down PC performance;
- track browser histories secretly and leaks out the data to others.
You can choose automatic or manual method to remove Word Surfer Ads. We recommend you to get rid of this nasty malicious application from your PC by carefully following the removal instructions set forth below. This decision implies scanning of your PC with Trojan Killer by GridinSoft, the secure antimalware tool, and removal of all viruses with its full registered version. If you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Word Surfer automatic removal tool:
Word Surfer removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed:
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Word Surfer in the future.
GridinSoft Trojan Killer offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Trojan Killer and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):