WolfRam AntiVirus – scam. How to remove WolfRam AntiVirus malware
WolfRam AntiVirus, without hesitation, is the virus and scareware device which has nothing to do with the decent anti-virus. The name of this program sounds persuasive indeed, but do you realize that name does not mean anything yet? The fact is that if we research this application thoroughly enough we would definitely discover that its developers do not really care for security of your computer, for protecting you against viruses and for removing any unwanted malware applications. The real truth of the matter is that these guys who elaborated WolfRam AntiVirus are crooks, criminals and frauds who only aim to get as much money from you as they can. Obviously, they want you to become one of their victims. This is the purpose of this post – to let you know about the real plot of WolfRam AntiVirus scam program and to persuade you not to make any purchase of WolfRam AntiVirus malady. Hence, please take time and carefully read the rest of the article in order to find out about the removal of WolfRam AntiVirus on a quick and professional basis. Still having doubts whether WolfRam AntiVirus is the malware or not? Well, get acquainted with the rest of the article and get convinced in the fact that WolfRam AntiVirus is designed to ruin your system.
We have found the following description of WolfRam AntiVirus program over the Internet by one of the users whose PC got contaminated with WolfRam AntiVirus disease:
I was on YouTube and this thing called “WolfRam Anti Virus” came up and started slowing down my computer. It looks like its installed into my computer. It keeps spamming my computer so I’m guessing it’s a virus. I’ve looking it up and I can’t find anything on this thing. What do I do to remove this thing?
Of course, YouTube has nothing to do with spreading WolfRam AntiVirus. YouTube is a good and decent company and is not engaged in such malicious deeds as spreading malwares. Definitely WolfRam AntiVirus penetrated to the PC of this user due to weaknesses in the anti-virus protection of the user’s computer. This means that he/she should have updated the anti-virus program timely but failed to do so or that the anti-virus company failed to update its anti-virus databases, thus allowing WolfRam AntiVirus trojan files to come inside of the user’s computer. The very penetration of WolfRam AntiVirus also means that the user should have been more selective in his/her browsing preferences, paying more attention to the sites he/she visited, downloaded applications and clicked links. Many of them are unsafe and thus represent real threat to the security of one’s PC.
When WolfRam AntiVirus is successfully installed onto one’s PC it would arrange the fake system scan with further fake reports of all kinds of viruses, malwares and threats supposedly detected by WolfRam AntiVirus during its bogus system scan. All such facts asserted by WolfRam AntiVirus are fake and thus should not be trusted by you. The viruses claimed to be identified by WolfRam AntiVirus malady are mythical. The real virus is WolfRam AntiVirus itself. It can cannot remove other real viruses. But the most horrible fact is that WolfRam AntiVirus would offer you to purchase its so-called full version which is as useless as the trial one. Do not therefore listen to the promises of WolfRam AntiVirus and do not purchase it, no matter how convincingly you are being persuaded to do this.
If you see that your system is infected with WolfRam AntiVirus malware then immediately remove it from your computer. If you made the purchase of WolfRam AntiVirus rogue you need to contact your good bank or the payment processing company at once and dispute the charges immediately, whatever it takes to get them back. Finally, download some decent anti-malware scanner and virus killer capable of dealing with WolfRam AntiVirus trojan and rogue infection. We are positive that WolfRam AntiVirus removal is a feasible task for GridinSoft Trojan Killer, so you may download this tool and get rid of WolfRam AntiVirus virus with its help. Of course, make sure and contact us immediately if you have any questions or problems.
WolfRam AntiVirus automatic removal guide:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
WolfRam AntiVirus removal video guide (please watch in 720 HD mode):
WolfRam AntiVirus manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete WolfRam AntiVirus files:
Delete WolfRam AntiVirus registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = 127.0.0.1
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options “Debugger” = “svchost.exe”