Windows Wise Protection is just another fudge elaborated by the team of cyber hackers and criminals. Stay on alert! It is our aim to tell you about them ahead of time, cause if you are ever persuaded with the fake promises made by Windows Wise Protection makers and purchase its registered version the chances are that you will never be able to return your invested money – and you will not receive the decent anti-virus defense that your computer requires so badly. Once again we say it – Windows Wise Protection is a rogue that needs to be deleted at the drop of a hat.
It needs to be mentioned that Windows Wise Protection does not ask for your authorization to get inside of your PC. This is all done in a pushy way – so you have no other choice but to continue with the installation process. Later on, after successful installation, the scam Windows Wise Protection would give the command to the system to reboot itself. So, upon restart you are facing this junkware – irritating, fake and misleading application.
You would encounter lots of bogus scans with Windows Wise Protection, stating identification of several supposedly detected and severe errors and trojans on your computer. By this time you should know that they are all fictitious and do not exist in real life. Then the program would claim that it is the only solution for deletion of all such detected bugs, but you would have to give funds for its complete version. Be not tricked so easily! Do not share your personal data or other bank details with this program and its developers.
To summarize the aforesaid, Windows Wise Protection is not able at all to protect your machine. The only right direction would be to get rid of Windows Wise Protection at once. Please follow the removal procedures provided below for deletion of Windows Wise Protection and its consequences on your PC.
Windows Wise Protection automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Attention!!! The video given below shows the removal process of Windows Health Center virus described in one of our previous posts. Please be advised that removal of Windows Wise Protection is similar to the removal procedure shown in this video.
Windows Wise Protection manual removal guide:
Delete Windows Wise Protection files:
Delete Windows Wise Protection registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell “%AppData%\[random].exe”