Windows Vista System Repair virus. The elimination of Windows Vista System Repair
Windows Vista System Repair is malicious program that was created for users and their computers. The virus was developed to earn the money for their creators. How is it possible? Simply. When the virus gets to your system it will be difficult for you to get rid of it. That is why we operate the information about the successful removing of Windows Vista System Repair. So, being in your system the virus begin to do its ‘tricks’ with you and your machine. Every system restart you will be informed about numerous errors in your system, files and folders that have been infected with some viruses and rogues. It shows you the information that will force you to look for an anti-virus program.
That is why you should realize that Windows Vista System Repair is not good program to be kept in PC. It acts like anti-virus, scans messages about suspicious files…but the real picture of it is that those actions are all fake. You will be suggested to buy the full version of this program in order to delete above-mentioned problems of yours. If you are smart you will know that viruses have no good work to the system. And everything Windows Vista System Repair tells and promises you is a lie just to get your money.
So, our company warn you about Windows Vista System Repair. You should delete it from the system as soon as you notice it. Our anti-badware program GridinSoft Trojan Killer can help you with that.
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
The procedure of removal of Windows Vista System Repair virus is shown in the video below:
Windows Vista System Repair modifies your file system in such a way that all files and folders become hidden. In order to remove this “hidden” attribute users may download the application called Unhider from this site https://trojan-killer.net/download/unhider.exe and run it. File and folder system should be restored back to normal mode. Please carefully watch the video guide below which will explain to you how to restore your files, folders, desktop, icons and programs in the Start menu.
Windows Vista System Repair manual removal guide:
Delete Windows Vista System Repair files:
%Desktop%\Windows Vista System Repair.lnk
%Programs%\Windows Vista System Repair
%Programs%\Windows Vista System Repair\Windows Vista System Repair.lnk
Delete Windows Vista System Repair registry entries: