Windows Verifying Center – rogue. How to delete Windows Verifying Center scam
Windows Verifying Center is the illusion of some good program in the minds of several users over the Internet. They think that they deal with some good program when it comes to Windows Verifying Center. Never, never and, once again, never believe Windows Verifying Center and do not pay any cent for it. It is not only the totally useless tool but, additionally, the virus that can damage your computer, slow it down considerably and really annoy you with its persiscency.
You may find the screenshot of Windows Verifying Center virus in this post. Yes, the interface of Windows Verifying Center is very attractive, isn’t it? But keep in mind that this is just the outward appearance. Do not look at the face but rather inside of the heart. If you look at the “heart” of Windows Verifying Center you will see that it is not able to deal with serious threats and that it can really damage your system, annoy yoy and prevent you from using decent anti-virus programs.
You need to get rid of Windows Verifying Center. It is totally idle when it comes to real virus removal. The removal process includs both automatic and manual removal of this sckunk. The choice is all yours.
Windows Verifying Center malware automatic removal guide:
Before downloading and running GridinSoft Trojan Killer for removal of Windows Verifying Center malware several additional preparatory steps need to be done. This is required because Windows Verifying Center blocks your Internet connection, and you will not be able to launch GridinSoft Trojan Killer. In order to prevent this blockage please take the following sequence of steps:
1. Make sure that your Operating System is tuned up in such a mode that hidden files and folders of your PC are viewable. The instruction on how to do it can be found here for Windows XP and here for Windows Vista/7.
2. Choose “View” tab in the window that appeared, and in the advanced settings choose the option “Show hidden files and folders”. Press OK.
3. Go to the folder %User Profile%\Application Data\Microsoft.
Warning! Depending on the Operating System of your PC, %UserProfile% stands for C:\Documents and Settings\[Current User] for Windows XP and C:\Users\[Current User] for Windows Vista/7.
In other words, the folder that needs to be opened is as follows, depending on the operating system:
%SysDrive%Documents and Settings[Current User]Application Data\Microsoft for Windows XP
%SysDrive%Users[Current User]Application Data\Microsoft for Windows Vista/7.
In this folder there will be the main exe-file of Windows Verifying Center rogue (possibly with the icon of *avi-file), having certain random name.
4. Rename the above-mentioned exe-file into some other name of your preference and restart your PC. Upon the system restart Windows Tweaking Utility will no longer block your Internet browser.
5. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to your infected PC, install it and run it.
The process of elimination of Windows Verifying Center virus is similar to the removal of Windows Firewall Unit virus as shown in the video below:
Windows Verifying Center scam manual removal guide:
Get rid of Windows Verifying Center malware files:
Remove Windows Verifying Center malware registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell “%AppData%\Microsoft\[random].exe”