Windows Software Saver virus. How to remove
The program that bears the name of Windows Software Saver is a fake anti-virus. Nevertheless, it represents itself as certain powerful tool supposedly able to protect your PC. When this software enters the computer it modifies it considerably in order to hijack some of the features with the goal to accomplish its malicious plots. For example, the program would add some registry entries for the purpose of launching itself automatically, without your consent at each Windows startup. You would have to see its GUI each time you turn your computer on. No doubt, all such amendments were not authorized by you. Why is it so? Simple because Windows Software Saver is a rogue security program that acts typically like all other fake anti-spyware tools. The issue of successful removal of this scareware is reviewed in the similar video guide below. If you have difficulties while deleting the rogue please watch and re-watch this tutorial. It gives you all the necessary information how to get rid of Windows Software Saver malware from your infected computer.
Don’t forget that you must also pay no attention to the misleading and scary notifications you receive from the rogue software described in this article. It would tell you about various infections, threats, viruses, spyware and other types of malwares supposedly detected by it on your computer. No doubt, your computer is infected, but Windows Software Saver is this very infection. This is exactly what should be eliminated from your computer. So, do not trust this rogue security application when it reports a lot of infections to be detected by it. They all are fake and imaginary. It scan is an imitation of a real one. Its promises to become your system shield are not supported by real works. We recommend you to download, install, update and run GridinSoft Trojan Killer and remove this infection with its help. The removal of this particular virus is possible with the full version of Trojan Killer only and described below.
Windows Software Saver automatic remover:
Windows Software Saver removal sequence of steps:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows Software Saver has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
Similar removal video:
Windows Software Saver manual remover:
Delete Windows Software Saver files:
%desktopdir%\Windows Software Saver.lnk
%commonprograms%\Windows Software Saver.lnk
Delete Windows Software Saver registry entries: