The team of GridinSoft analysts has been able to detect another virus in the Web. Its name is Windows Software Guard. However, this is not a good “guard” for your PC but rather a “thief”, a wolf in a lamb’s skin. It is now being spread quite fast. Needless to say, this scam was developed by cyber frauds with the cruelest of intentions.
Windows Software Guard virus can be brought without your authorization while you are surfing some unsafe web-sites or via other available security vulnerabilities. This may occur if you download some program that can be bundled with this scam. This generally takes place if you download stuff from some unsecure pages. Well, whatever the case might be, as soon as Windows Software Guard finds the gap for penetration this will not be unnoticeable. You would encounter fabricated Microsoft Security Essentials Alerts window in front of you claiming about some kind of serious system issue that is taking place with your computer. This virus is elaborated in such a way that you will just have to hit the buttons it tells you, without giving you any other alternatives or an option to shut down that fictitious window. As soon as your PC is infected with Windows Software Guard this junkware would be fully and entirely installed. After successful implementation and completion of set tasks the virus would make the system restart– again, without your instruction for this.
Windows Software Guard pretends it scans your computer. This is all done in such a way that you think this is a superb computer scan and security instrument. It should be noted that the design of this rogue is quite attractive and pleasant to look at. However, this is just the outward impression. What is inside of it is really terrible. Please be advised that Windows Software Guard can make total destruction and turmoil with your machine. Thus, you will not be able to browse the desired web pages. Windows Software Guard would block your PC and you will not be able to run it as you generally do. You might wonder why Windows Software Guard does all such strange things. Well, cause it does not want you to find some decent tool in the Internet on how to delete Windows Software Guard virus. And the reason why it presents so many scans at each program startup is to make you buy this junk for elimination of all such fake viruses allegedly identified by it.
To summarize the aforesaid, do not trust it. Please refer to some decent removal program for its removal that can really do the job. Please follow the removal instructions given below for removal of Windows Software Guard at once. Good luck to you, and do not loiter with removal of Windows Software Guard pest.
Windows Software Guard automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Attention!!! The video given below shows the removal process of Windows Health Center virus described in one of our previous posts. Please be advised that removal of Windows Software Guard is similar to the removal procedure shown in this video.
Windows Software Guard manual removal guide:
Delete Windows Software Guard files:
Delete Windows Software Guard registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell “%AppData%\[random].exe”