Herewith please be advised of Windows Shield Center. It should be strongly emphasized that this is a malicious tool targeting so many PCs nowadays. It spreads by leaps and bounds and attacks many systems. That’s why you must be on guard! Needless to repeat – Windows Shield Center is a virus and should be treated like virus. The only wise conclusion would be to delete it permanently and without loitering.
Windows Shield Center does not respect any authentication borders and installs itself irrespective of user’s approval. Having violated the security barriers of your system, Windows Shield Center will bring in some additional files and tune up your system in such a way that it will be booted with every Windows boot. Upon this goal being accomplished the junkware will launch active popups targeting you with its bogus warnings about the supposed security status of your PC. It will be for example popping you up with plenty of alerts and initiating scanners that would not tell you any true information regarding the condition of your system. Windows Shield Center fictitiously identifies viruses, system and registry errors and then demands from you to pay for its licensed version. Please do not have any doubts that Windows Shield Center tells lots of untrue information about its capability to repair all problems with your system. It is a totally useless tool for this goal. Windows Shield Center is simply trying to make you buy its full version, without doing anything good. Unlike the common well-known and reputable security tools that may also advertise their paid full versions, this one does not have the capability to really do what it says.
To summarize the aforesaid, Windows Shield Center is entirely incapable of repairing real errors. So do not postpone this task and remove this annoying virus from your machine. The removal advises are stipulated below, including automatic and manual instructions.
Windows Shield Center automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Windows Shield Center manual removal guide:
Delete Windows Shield Center files:
Delete Windows Shield Center registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell “%AppData%\[random].exe”