Windows Safemode – fake system defragmenter. How to remove Windows Safemode scareware
Windows Safemode stands for the next fictitious system optimization device that bravely states of itself to be capable to considerably boost the general speed and functionality of your computer’s HDD, memory and the entire system performance of your computer. Still, all such data is by all means far away from the reality and must not be treated seriously. The elaborators of Windows Safemode fake system optimization program are liars and cheaters that must be imprisoned for their evil deeds. That’s why you should not trust them and must not tolerate the presence of this scam called Windows Safemode on your computer.
Please bear in mind that Windows Safemode is not capable of improving the functionality of your system. It would do a entirely opposite action – it can indeed scare the user with plenty of fictitious notices by presenting pop ups which claim that the hard drive, memory and system have very really many problems. Thus, do not ever trust any reports made by Windows Safemode, since it can do nothing but just try to scare the user to obtain the registered version of Windows Safemode in order to remove all supposedly identified problems. It does not matter which version of this junkware you have– either registered or trial one. Windows Safemode fake system defragmenter program is not able at all of doing anything decent for your PC. We hope that you will be smart and clever enough not to purchase this malicious scam, no matter how convincing it might sound or seem to be. The only right decision for you would be to get rid of Windows Safemode badware from your system immediately, at the very first detection.
Windows Safemode scam can be removed from your PC by stopping and deleting all the processes and files with some random names in the hard drive of your system and by restoring the registry entries introduced and modified by Windows Safemode junkware. Please find the step-by-step removal guidelines on how to remove Windows Safemode scam program. These instructions include both automatic and manual removal recommendations telling how this junkware called Windows Safemode can be successfully removed from your system.
Windows Safemode automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
The procedure of removal of Windows Safemode virus with GridinSoft Trojan Killer is similar to removal of Windows Diagnostic virus as shown at this video:
Windows Safemode manual removal guide:
Delete Windows Safemode files:
%Programs%\Windows Safemode\Windows Safemode.lnk
Delete Windows Safemode registry entries: