Windows Problems Stopper is, beyond any doubt, not the application which a user wants to see. Quite opposite to this statement, in reality. Instead of being a great AV software (which it states to be), this is another type of hoax that enters your computer, forms new registry entries in order to boot and run within Windows and gets into your computer so deeply that you will detect it hard to identify all of its file traces. Why is it so? This roguware is not available on your Control Panel of the Start menu or pretty much anywhere else on your PC, except possibly the desktop icon it formed. Still believe your AV application could deal with it? Well, what will you tell when you discover that it blocks running of your legitimate security software? Yes, this dangerous tool can easily do this. It also can block the Task Manager or other important system features. But even all these applications are not what it’s all about.
This fake AV looks just like the regular one – it arranges bogus scanners and reports fake warning notifications which state that your computer is in danger. In the same manner, Windows Problems Stopper tends to claim various false viruses. In addition, this useless security software often tells the user to buy the full version of the software in order to remove all the spyware on the attacked computer. At the same time, it never occurs, in other words, your system remains non-secured, even though you effected the payment of the necessary amount of money. And this could later on bring to other, more serious virus attack at it. Such hoax anti-malware could be easily downloaded with the aid of downloads bundled with rogues, malwares, or via infected web-pages having malicious scripts, but it is generally a piece of work to identify it on the infected workstation. Thus, we believe users must be aware of this rogue anti-virus and of course use only decent and reliable AV security tools.
Windows Problems Stopper automatic remover:
Removal sequence of steps:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows Problems Stopper has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
Similar removal video:
Windows Problems Stopper manual remover:
Delete Windows Problems Stopper files:
%desktopdir%\Windows Problems Stopper.lnk
%commonprograms%\Windows Problems Stopper.lnk
Delete Windows Problems Stopper registry entries: