Windows Problems Remover virus. How to uninstall Windows Problems Remover fake anti-spyware tool
What is Windows Problems Remover? That is the question that is now being asked by many PC users. Well, we really regret to inform you but we confirm that this is another virus that is attacking computer systems at this time. You should entirely disregard any messages and promises given by Windows Problems Remover. Cause they are just a pack of lies. It would tell that it ia an excellent remedy against all types of malwares and threats, however, the fact is that it is not able at all to grant help to you as some reliable anti-virus program would do. This is why without any doubts you must get rid of Windows Problems Remover. You may find out how to do it by reading the continuation of this article.
Windows Problems Remover penetrates inside via trojans and other available system vulnerabilities of your PC. It should be stated that this pushy interference takes place in a hidden way. This is why the chances are that you will not see Windows Problems Remover coming inside of your computer, cause it generally won’t ask your authorization or any kind of approval to do so. After its coming this scareware shows fake alerts and bogus scanners that just want to fool you. Windows Problems Remover start telling all kinds of fairytales that your computer is overfilled with infections like spyware, trojans, viruses and all other similar pests that are allegedly there to ruin your PC eventually. However, the true condition of your PC is totally different. You have one main security issue– that is Windows Problems Remover scareware that is trying to obtain money from you without giving anything good on its part. It’s thus quite obvious that so many viruses claimed to be detected by Windows Problems Remover don’t even need to be removed because they do not exist in reality. To make the long story short, you should delete Windows Problems Remover at once, without delay.
If you want to delete Windows Problems Remover you had better refer to some good antivirus tool. Please follow the removal advises provided below for deletion of Windows Problems Remover from your workstation.
Windows Problems Remover automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Attention!!! The video given below shows the removal process of Windows Health Center virus described in one of our previous posts. Please be advised that removal of Windows Problems Remover is similar to the removal procedure shown in this video.
Windows Problems Remover manual removal guide:
Delete Windows Problems Remover files:
Delete Windows Problems Remover registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell “%AppData%\[random].exe”