Windows No-Risk Agent scareware removal
Windows No-Risk Agent is the source of all sorts of risks. So, in fact, instead of protecting you from malwares, viruses, Trojan horses and other infections this program represents danger to your system and is the enemy for your security, the security of your data and all the financial information. You never know when to expect this hoax to come. But when it gets installed, you will see it eventually. In fact, the program launches itself automatically together with every Windows OS startup. This feature is typical to all rogue security applications.
Once Windows No-Risk Agent is successfully installed and launched on your computer without your authorization it starts running its fake scan of your system and then, later on, reports various infections supposedly detected on your system. The next step for it, by the way, would be to trick you into thinking your system is infected. Then the rogue tells you that you must purchase its licensed version (so-called ultimate protection). Be not deceived, please, with this deceitful information. This program cannot heal you from cyber exposure, it cannot protect you when you need protection desperately. So, if you have become the victim of this rogue anti-spyware program, please ignore it completely and get yourself prepared to the battle with this malady.
In order to remove Windows No-Risk Agent it is strongly recommended that you carefully follow the guide provided below. By the way, there is also a similar video guide below, so please watch it carefully. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time of you have any difficulties.
Windows No-Risk Agent automatic remover:
Windows No-Risk Agent removal sequence of steps:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows No-Risk Agent has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
Similar removal video:
Windows No-Risk Agent manual remover:
Delete Windows No-Risk Agent files:
%desktopdir%\Windows No-Risk Agent.lnk
%commonprograms%\Windows No-Risk Agent.lnk
Delete Windows No-Risk Agent registry entries: