Windows Interactive Security virus removal guide
Windows Interactive Security is a typical scareware tool that is meant to steal money from unwary users. You should know the whole truth about this malicious tool, since it is really dangerous for you to keep. Remember that this device was developed by the team of cyber fraudsters in order to trick and fool many people around the globe, and you’re not the exception. Noone can escape the negative impact of the consequences that have to do with spread of infections all over the cyber globe, and Windows Interactive Security is just one of such malicious programs from FakeVimes rogue family.
Rogue detailed description
Typical to many other representatives of the a.m. malicious clan, Windows Interactive Security penetrates into infected PCs or computers with compromised security status when you don’t really expect to see this hoax. The quicker you remove this hoax the better for your safety. It is of utmost importance for you to realize that whatever this pest tells you is not of the truth. The malware simply wants to make you one of its victims by actually scaring you with the bunch of fictitious information. For example, it initiates the series of fake scans of your computer and then tells that your workstation is terribly infected. This, of course, if a faulty piece of information, but you need to be alerted of the fact that it bogus. This is the primary purpose of this post – to tell you the entire truth about this junkware.
Symptoms of PC infected with Windows Interactive Security scam
You can expect the following negative consequences in the cases when Windows Interactive Security is up and running on your PC:
- Unauthorized startups of the rogue each time you switch the PC on
- General system slowdown
- Possible browser redirection issues
- Permanent fake scans of you PC by Windows Interactive Security malware
- Probable inability to launch legitimate security software (blockage on the part of Windows Interactive Security scam)
- Probably inability to download legitimate security software (blockage on the part of Windows Interactive Security fake AV)
- Offers of the rogue for you to buy its fake license that can’t remove real threats.
- Increase of potential risks for your PC to be even more infected (if you fail to remove the hoax on time)
So, under no circumstances should you buy this malicious application. The quicker you remove it the better for you and your personal and financial safety. Try using legitimate security software for its removal. We recommend you to give preference to GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Run this software as described below. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at any time of your convenience.
Recommended solution for Windows Interactive Security virus removal:
- Open your browser or “My Computer” window
- Ignore fake security notifications of Windows Interactive Security rogue, its bogus warnings, popups and ads
- In the address field insert the Web address of GridinSoft Trojan Killer – https://trojan-killer.net
- Download, install, update and run Trojan Killer
- Remove all threats Trojan Killer detected (quarantime them)
- Reboot you PC to appy all changes made
What to do if you cannot run recommended software?
- Restart your computer into safe mode with networking OR
- Download Process Killer application to terminate the malicious process of Windows Interactive Security rogue. The download link is https://trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Continue using GridinSoft Trojan Killer as described above
Recommended video tutorial at our YouTube Channel on Windows Interactive Security malware removal
How to send the system image file to us for analysis.
If you still think that you PC is seriously infected with the above-mentioned rogue please send us the system image file through GridinSoft Trojan Killer’s interface. Watch the video guide, please, to understand how to send the system image file to us.
Windows Interactive Security automatic remover:
Windows Interactive Security manual remover:
Windows Interactive Security files:
Protector-[rnd].exe in %AppData% folder
Delete Windows Interactive Security registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date of installation]
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\Debugger svchost.exe
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe\Debugger svchost.exe
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE\Debugger svchost.exe