We draw your attention to the unpleasant news – Windows Health Center is a new fraudulent tool in the world wide web. This junkware is relatively new, this is why it is being spread by leaps and bounds, attacking many machines. This is the next computer parasite introduced by IT frauds. Taking into consideration the character of its activity on the attacked PC to which it penetrated it gets obvious that it is nothing but the next malicious tool that states of itself as some well-known antivirus remedy that is allegedly able to detect and then eliminate viruses/malwares from your workstation.
Please be also warned of the fact that Windows Health Center fools users and gives them all sorts of fictitious promises that it is able to grant protection to their PCs from all possible threats. Needless to say, Windows Health Center is a fraudware in its essence, this is why there is no any chance that it will perform some good deed for you and your PC. After successful installation of Windows Health Center inside of your PC it will be launched automatically with every Windows startup. Later on it would show plenty of bogus alerts about presence of viruses in the PC and about other PC errors. Don’t ignore the fact that Windows Health Center malware will try to persuade the user to register Windows Health Center via buying the commercial (full) version of Windows Health Center in order to delete the viruses and fix the system issues. Well, this is so far its only goal – to steal the funds from you. We can assure you that Windows Health Center can neither detect nor remove any real viruses. Neither can Windows Health Center fix any system problems.
It goes without saying that Windows Health Center should be removed manually or automatically from your PC, otherwise the outcome of its presence on your PC might be really unpredictable. You will be annoyed by its ridiculous and phony popups and, even more, by you incapability to do the required work on your agenda by means of your PC. Hence, Windows Health Center’s removal is a first thing to do once you identify it.
Windows Health Center automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Windows Health Center manual removal guide:
Delete Windows Health Center files:
Delete Windows Health Center registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell “%AppData%\[random].exe”