Windows First-Class Protector removal instructions
Windows First-Class Protector is a rogue security program, same as many other similar rogues that appear every day, with new name chosen by hackers for them. This malware program was developed by cyber fraudsters with the intention to lead users to the fake payment processing interface, i.e. to convince users to effect the payment for its license that is incapable of protecting your system. The malware enters your computer without your permission or consent, you will not be able to trace its infiltration process. In addition, it modifies your system parameters in such a manner that it will be launched automatically, together with each Windows OS startup. Then it arranges the bogus scan of your PC and tells your system is seriously infected. This is how it actually leads you to the step and page where it instructs you to make the payment for its full commercial version. Nevertheless, effecting payment for the licensed version of this software is a total waste of your funds. It cannot help you block real malware attacks. As for those infection it detects, they are all fake and invented.
As you see, it is not a good idea to trust Windows First-Class Protector. Neither is it logical to buy its license, simply because it does not exist. We hope your name will not be in the list of those people that were deceived, tricked or fooled by this rogue program. Its effective solution is what you need so desperately. However, while reaching this important goal you might face some difficulties because the malware blocks your attempts to run any anti-virus software (either already installed or subject to be downloaded). In order to bypass the blockage and get rid of this scam please follow the steps reviewed in the video and above it.
Windows First-Class Protector automatic remover:
Windows First-Class Protector removal sequence of steps:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows First-Class Protector has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
Similar removal video:
Windows First-Class Protector manual remover:
Delete Windows First-Class Protector files:
%desktopdir%\Windows First-Class Protector.lnk
%commonprograms%\Windows First-Class Protector.lnk
Delete WWindows First-Class Protector registry entries: