Windows Expert Series should be considered as a fake anti-virus program not able to protect your system. Instead of providing a helpful service in the field of virus detection and removal, this fraudware seriously contaminates and it inevitably leads to the distortion of PC function. So, do not skip reading this entry to timely identify and remove this hoax. The neglect of this virus removal maybe dangerous since it may bring other, more serious viruses to your computer.
Rogue detailed description
Windows Expert Series squeezes to your computer through the security vulnerabilities available on your workstation. Sometimes the available anti-viruses cannot protect you against threats, and in some cases users prefer not to have any anti-viruses at all. Nevertheless, Windows Expert Series attempts to mimic the features of some powerful antivirus. It runs its many fake scans of your computer and tells that your system is seriously infected. Showing tons of pop-ups and falsified scanning results it step by step brings you to the point where you will be asked by the virus to buy its fake licensed version (so-called ultimate protection). Please be advised enough not to jump at the bait of the cyber crooks and not make such a serious mistake. Remove this parasite as described in the removal guide stipulated below.Automatic and manual options are available for you.
Symptoms of PC infected with Windows Expert Series scam
You can expect the following negative consequences in the cases when Windows Expert Series is up and running on your PC:
- Unauthorized startups of the rogue each time you switch the PC on
- General system slowdown
- Possible browser redirection issues
- Permanent fake scans of you PC by Windows Expert Series malware
- Probable inability to launch legitimate security software (blockage on the part of Windows Expert Series scam)
- Probably inability to download legitimate security software (blockage on the part of Windows Expert Series fake AV)
- Offers of the rogue for you to buy its fake license that can’t remove real threats.
- Increase of potential risks for your PC to be even more infected (if you fail to remove the hoax on time)
We strongly recommend you to get rid of Windows Expert Series scam with the help of legitimate and proven security tool. For example, who don’t you try the assistance and powers of GridinSoft Trojan Killer? This is the application that is known all over the world for its ability to timely identify and eliminate all threats at the stage of their very birth. Below please find the guide that will teach you how to use Trojan Killer specifically for removal of Windows Expert Series malware.
Recommended solution for Windows Expert Series virus removal:
- Open your browser or “My Computer” window
- Ignore fake security notifications of Windows Expert Series rogue, its bogus warnings, popups and ads
- In the address field insert the Web address of GridinSoft Trojan Killer – https://trojan-killer.net
- Download, install, update and run Trojan Killer
- Remove all threats Trojan Killer detected (quarantime them)
- Reboot you PC to appy all changes made
What to do if you cannot run recommended software?
- Restart your computer into safe mode with networking OR
- Download Process Killer application to terminate the malicious process of Windows Expert Series rogue. The download link is https://trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Continue using GridinSoft Trojan Killer as described above
Recommended video tutorial at our YouTube Channel on Windows Expert Series malware removal
How to send the system image file to us for analysis.
If you still think that you PC is seriously infected with the above-mentioned rogue please send us the system image file through GridinSoft Trojan Killer’s interface. Watch the video guide, please, to understand how to send the system image file to us.
Windows Expert Series automatic remover:
Windows Expert Series manual remover:
Windows Expert Series files:
Protector-[rnd].exe in %AppData% folder
Delete Windows Expert Series registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date of installation]
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\Debugger svchost.exe
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe\Debugger svchost.exe
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE\Debugger svchost.exe