Windows Expert Console is a new rogue anti-virus application which currently attacks many computers. The peculiarity of it which distinguishes the hoax from other rogues is that it blocks your Desktop completely, without letting you use the PC freely. However, there’s a trick that will help you remove the blockage and the rogue in its entirety. Please read the rest of the article to find out about valid tips on how to get rid of Windows Expert Console scam.
Indeed, “scam” is the correct word for this fake antivirus utility. It comes to computers without user’s permission or approval. Once this happens the rogue hijacks the Desktop of your computer and makes it really difficult for users to remove it. The malware runs a fake scan of your PC and later on reports the large number of fake infections.
The very scan of Windows Expert Console lasts within just a couple of seconds (which is really ridiculous to spectate). Truly, this isn’t a behavior of a decent security software. Of course, you cannot uninstall it using regular methods (via the Control Panel).
One simple fact you should understand about Windows Expert Console is that this is the program which should be deleted immediately. For this purpose please scan your computer with our recommended security software and follow these preparatory instructions set forth below.
Windows Expert Console automatic remover:
Windows Expert Console removal steps:
- Wait until Windows Expert Console completes its bogus scan. To remove the blockage of your Desktop with this rogue click “Settings” and place a checkmark on “Allow unprotected startup“:
- Shut down the window of Windows Expert Console rogue antivirus and ignore all its pop-up windows, like this one:
- Click “OK“.
- Open cmd.exe command ad explained below – Start – All programs – Accessories – Commant Prompt:
- Note that you should open cmd.exe command as Administrator in Windows by right-clicking “cmd.exe” and selecting such option.
- Type this command in cmd.exe opened as Administrator – taskkill /IM guard* and press “Enter“:
- You will get the confirmation of Windows Expert Console process terminated successfully:
- Now download Trojan Killer, install it and run scan with it. Click “Apply” at the end of scan.