Windows Component Protector virus. The removal guide.
Windows Component Protector is one more fake antivirus program that can easily fool you into the purchasing of its malicious product. This rogue has only one main goal – your money. When the virus penetrates inside your system it automatically begins to scan it and provides you with the list of threats it supposedly finds in your machine. It does not matter how many threats Windows Component Protector finds, each of them is totally fake. You do not have any of those scams. The virus creates its own fake names of rogues and scams for you to believe that your pc is really damaged and needs to be repaired immediately.
If you try to eliminate those above-mentioned threats with the help of Windows Component Protector you will be redirected to another page. There you will be suggested to buy the full version of Windows Component Protector. Do not do that under any circumstances! If you do the purchase you will get nothing but lost time and money. And the virus will achieve its goal. We recommend you to use our anti-spyware program GridinSoft Troajn Killer for the successful elimination. This is the program you can really count on. You can downlod the program here below. Do not hesitate to remove the virus from your system. And the sooner you do that the sooner you will get your computer’s stable state back.
Windows Component Protector automatic remover:
Windows Component Protector removal milestones:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows Efficiency Reservoir has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
Windows Component Protector manual remover:
Delete Windows Component Protector files:
%desktopdir%\Windows Component Protector .lnk
%commonprograms%\Windows Component Protector.lnk
Delete Windows Component Protector registry files: