Windows Cleaning Tools rogue elimination
Windows Cleaning Tools is new computer infection rotating in the Internet. It represents a serious menace for all computers worldwide. It infects computers with the help of a trojan horse which you can catch while surfing Internet (watching or downloading videos, clicking some suspicious links). Upon reaching a targeted PC the parasite commences with a pseudo system scan and finally ends up with horrifying scan reports stating numerous insecure objects detected. In order to eliminate allegedly detected virus problems you should obtain the registered version first. Windows Cleaning Tools “warns” you if not to follow its advice – privacy data leak, slow internet connection and a number of other bad consequences are inevitable. But realize one thing only: usually all malfunctions are invented, they do not exist in reality, but even if there are some problems with your PC you do not solve them by paying for Windows Cleaning Tools’ activation.
Getting rid of this malware is the only right method to stop this disgusting activity being deployed on your computer. GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-spyware laboratory has elaborated the manual and automatic removal guide. Read all instructions stipulated here and you will successfully provide the urgent help for your PC. If any questions occur, make sure to contact us via Trojan Killer ticket system. The keystone to successful virus removal is a close collaboration with customer support team.
Windows Cleaning Tools automatic remover:
Windows Cleaning Tools removal milestones:
- Through your browser window download Process Killer application (pkiller.exe). The download link is http://www.trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe
- Save “pkiller.exe” to your Desktop and run it or run this program immediately.
- Once the malicious process of Windows Efficiency Reservoir has been disabled (terminated) shut down “pkiller.exe” (Process Killer).
- Through your browser window download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install, update and run anti-virus software (Trojan Killer).
- Remove all threats it detects during the scan.
- Reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
Windows Cleaning Tools manual remover:
Delete Windows Cleaning Tools files:
%desktopdir%\Windows Cleaning Tools .lnk
%commonprograms%\Windows Cleaning Tools.lnk
Delete Windows Cleaning Tools