Windows 7 System Repair is one more rogue that strikes systems all over the world nowadays. Great part of it depend on the name of the scam. Plenty of users can be sure that it is safe program because of the name, but it does not. In general Windows 7 System Repair virus has almost the same actions like many other viruses. When Windows 7 System Repair is in PC it will run itself each time you reboot your system. Then during the work it shows to the user different information about his system. It says that the system is infected, shows the names of the damaged files and folders. Most of the programs you work with Windows 7 System Repair will simply block. Of course all this has a pressure on users and they begin to search for the new anti-virus or just better one than they have.
That is when Windows 7 System Repair proposes you itself as a program that can cure you system. And when you go to its site it will ask you to purchase the commercial version of it to delete the scams of yours. Do not let it fool you in such way. None of the viruses will ever do something good to your system, it will not remove viruses from the computer, because all that information you received is fake. Yuor files are not infected or damaged. It is Windows 7 System Repair that needs to be eliminated. We suggest you GridinSoft Trojan Killer to delete Windows 7 System Repair from the system.
You can make a choice: to buy Windows 7 System Repair’s full version and get nothing or delete it with our help. You can download GridinSoft Trokan Killer below and see the information about manual and automatic removal of Windows 7 System Repair virus.
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
The procedure of removal of Windows 7 System Repair virus is shown in the video below:
Windows 7 System Repair modifies your file system in such a way that all files and folders become hidden. In order to remove this “hidden” attribute users may download the application called Unhider from this site //trojan-killer.net/download/unhider.exe and run it. File and folder system should be restored back to normal mode. Please carefully watch the video guide below which will explain to you how to restore your files, folders, desktop, icons and programs in the Start menu.
Windows 7 System Repair manual removal guide:
Delete Windows 7 System Repair files:
%Desktop%\Windows 7 System Repair.lnk
%Programs%\Windows 7 System Repair
%Programs%\Windows 7 System Repair\Windows 7 System Repair.lnk
Delete Windows 7 System Repair registry entries: