Win Scan virus. How to get rid of Win Scan fake system tool
We take heed to seriously urge you of Win Scan. It should be emphasized that the results of its malicious work on the affected computer can be really devastating. Beginning from annoying redirects to inability to run the desired applications. So, what are the other features of Win Scan Please turn your attention to the information given below.
First of all, this fake defragmenter and optimizer can greatly affect computers to which it succeeded to come in. Upon the successful penetration this virus starts its “housewarming” inside of the machine. Initially, Win Scan scam can snatch your PC to such a degree that you will not be able to run the normal operations on it. The majority of the processes you will desire to execute would be either blocked or stupidly modified. Moreover, Win Scan is quite annoying because it shows plenty of bogus warnings and alerts. You need to remember that all such ads are in the form of some fake scanners and disturbing popups that claim to be able to identify some critical Windows issues. Win Scan may convincingly state that your HDD cannot be detected and some other similar senseless messages. It’s quite obvious that all such messages are not worthy of your trust, cause they are simply a part of the evil game Win Scan plays with you. Its only goal is to make you really concerned about the fate of your machine. If this trick is realized, Win Scan would propose you to purchase its full version or license in order to delete the so-called identified threats. Please know that Win Scan is a bogus tool that is not capable of doing any good thing for your PC.
Thus, do not trust any message given by Win Scan All of it is false and should be entirely disregarded. Similarly, stay away from clicking the alerts given by this hazardous tool. Finally, get rid of Win Scan stealthware immediately, upon its very first encounter. Failure to do so will result in total turmoil and impossibility to do the job on your computer as you want and need to. Please pay attention to the guidelines for deletion of this virus provided below.
Windows Disk automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Win Scan manual removal guide:
Delete Win Scan files:
%StartMenu%\Programs\ Win Scan
%StartMenu%\Programs\ Win Scan\ Win Scan.lnk
%StartMenu%\Programs\ Win Scan\Uninstall Win Scan.lnk
Delete Win Scan registry entries: