Why does vsupport.exe load CPU? How to delete vsupport.exe trojan?
vsupport.exe is a Trojan that hijacks computers to extract bitcoins using graphic and central processors. It haunts for Bitcoin, Monero, DarkNetCoin, and other crypto investments. This Trojan can perfectly confuse users about its presence for a long time. Hackers do their best to spread this malicious program in the Web and penetrate many the systems. If so called Bitcoin virus appears on the device, it starts mining digital currency secretly and deceives the owners about its presence. To eliminate the vsupport.exe Bitcoin Miner, look through the short removal guide below.
vsupport.exe Trojan doesn’t waste time and turns infected computer into the robot for Bitcoin mining. Such activities remain secret for users, but the computer suffers greatly. The main targets are graphic and central processors that loses their power in favor of malicious absorber. That is why CPU usage becomes abnormal, computer freezes too often and the normal online and offline routine becomes impossible.
Keep in mind the fact that vsupport.exe Miner finds pretty well so it’s better to prevent its appearance than find the ways of its removal. You can increase the level of computer’s protection if you pay attention to own online behavior. Do not click on suspicious links, delete messages from unknown users unread, mind the installation process. Especially, be careful with download as most Trojans, viruses, adware and others come inside the system as bundled tool to free software. That is a possible way how vsupport.exe Miner could appear on your computer. However, we do not exclude the penetration due to leaks in the defense such as outdated databases. That is why attackers managed to inject Trojan inside the system.
If you are still not sure that vsupport.exe infected your system, check next symptoms:
- CPU and graphic cards lose efficiency.
- A great number of pop-ups appear on the screen.
- Your sensitive information takes place in weird places.
- PC upsets you with its work.
vsupport.exe removal guide
STEP 1. Remove vsupport.exe virus from the browser
First of all, vsupport.exe is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by vsupport.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and vsupport.exe has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that vsupport.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove vsupport.exe traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed vsupport.exe!
Video guide on how to remove vsupport.exe from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with vsupport.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.