Why does MDNMC.EXE load CPU? How to delete MDNMC.EXE trojan?
MDNMC.EXE miner is a kind of malicious software. It aims to steal user’s finance. It haunts such digital currencies as Bitcoin, Monero, DarkNetCoin, and others. You start suffer from this kind of threat in case of computer infection. Thus, particular anti-malware utilities will be in demanding. To keep your money safe, you will have to reconsider your online actions and take care of security level. Meet the most obvious ways of penetration. Let’s make a quick check your computer has an appropriate anti-virus.
Two ways of MDNMC.EXE invasion are mindless actions and low rate of cyber security. In the first case, you obtain it as a built-in tool when you install cost-free programs. Your trouble is, you’re too quick to install. So, you don’t have a clue what else can be there. In the second case, computer threat infects your device because your anti-virus isn’t good at its job.
MDNMC.EXE leaves no signs intruding the system. Undoubtedly, the target of any malicious software is to decline the performance of your CPU. Thus, the trojan steals the energy of your processor and disrupts the system. The miner is not going to deal with CPU only, it aims to use graphic card’s power for own needs, too. Here you will require a trustworthy and efficient anti-virus. GridinSoft Anti-Malware utility is the best way to ensure your PC feels safe enough.
Obvious symptoms of MDNMC.EXE infection are:
- CPU and graphic cards are very resource intensive.
- The boot time has risen.
- Programs’ launch is suspiciously long.
- General PC performance is unsatisfactory.
MDNMC.EXE removal guide
STEP 1. Remove MDNMC.EXE virus from the browser
First of all, MDNMC.EXE is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by MDNMC.EXE, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and MDNMC.EXE has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that MDNMC.EXE hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove MDNMC.EXE traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed MDNMC.EXE!
Video guide on how to remove MDNMC.EXE from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with MDNMC.EXE in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.