Why does dccws.exe load CPU? How to delete dccws.exe trojan?
The dccws.exe process stands for a Trojan Horse invasion. It disrupts such digital currency as Bitcoin or Monero, and others. It uses infected computer’s resources. Of course, user has no clue about it, till bad consequences come out.
dccws.exe trojan appears with the programs you get as free on the Internet. Then, people notice that their computers start running worse. Still, they don’t understand what is the reason. And the reason is in the adware that found a gap in your security. A common case for users to install software without reading agreements. It takes time, there is always something more interesting, and therefore users ignore this important step. As a result, they receive unwanted application together with the desirable utility. Your personal data will suffer first of all, you might find it in the unexpected place. That’s when people begin searching for the solution.
dccws.exe adware worth being deleted. Its activities have a purpose to infect the computer and exhaust it. Losing CPU’s power for unknown needs, showing you a bunch of pop-ups, stealing vital data are the consequences of its work. And you should know that computer threats may handle your traffic and keystrokes till the time you would like to stop it. Now, when you are ready for substantial changes, we offer you to try GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool in action. You will be shocked how fast it removes unwanted issues and improves the situation.
dccws.exe can harm through:
- Wasting the CPU power and shortening its life.
- Loading process becomes extremely long.
- Launching doesn’t come to the end.
- Confusing anti-virus and installing unwanted programs.
dccws.exe removal guide
STEP 1. Remove dccws.exe virus from the browser
First of all, dccws.exe is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by dccws.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and dccws.exe has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that dccws.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove dccws.exe traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed dccws.exe!
Video guide on how to remove dccws.exe from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with dccws.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.