Herewith please be advised and warned of Windows Problems Solution. Stay on the alert and be not tricked, cause Windows Problems Solution is a malware indeed. It does not offer any reliable solution for your computer as far as elimination of problems with you Windows OS is concerned.
Similar to its forerunners, Windows Problems Solution applies fabricated Microsoft Security Essentials Alerts for infiltration inside of user’s PC. At the same time, we again draw your closest attention to the circumstance that they are all bogus and need to be completely ignored. Still, the virus would sooner or later make you hit the buttons it offers, and thus your would encounter Windows Problems Solution in front of your PC desktop.
Telling about the peculiarities of Windows Problems Solution availability on your machine it is necessary to indicate, first of all, that it creates the impression of carrying out some system scanning procedure. At the same time, just like fictitious Microsoft Security Essentials Alerts notifications, all such scans are untrue and should be totally disregarded and not taken seriously. The only goal of such scans is to make you think that something horrible is going on with your workstation. And this is when the virus offers you to purchase it as a solution for removal of the above-mentioned fake viruses.
By this time we hope that you should now be convinced and realize that Windows Problems Solution is a malicious tool that needs to be ignored. Thus, you should not purchase any versions of this pest, no matter how persuasive they might sound or seem to be outwardly. Please seek for aid from a good anti-virus utility or program that is able to wipe off Windows Problems Solution virus. Below please find our removal recommendations which can help you remove Windows Problems Solution junkware.
Windows Problems Solution automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Attention!!! The video given below shows the removal process of Windows Health Center virus described in one of our previous posts. Please be advised that removal of Windows Problems Solution is similar to the removal procedure shown in this video.
Windows Problems Solution manual removal guide:
Delete Windows Problems Solution files:
Delete Windows Problems Solution registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell “%AppData%\[random].exe”