What is Fast Windows Antivirus 2011? How to uninstall Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 rogue anti-spyware tool
If you or your friends, colleagues or family members have ever discovered Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 tool on your system do not have any fictitious illusions that are based on the promises mentioned by it. This is yet another illegal program that wants to trick many active PC surfers worldwide. Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 would indicate to be certain great and wonderful tool that would state you definitely must obtain it, however, the reality is that this is simply the next representative of fake programs that was made for the only goal – to reap earning via unfair methods.
You need to know that Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 in a malicious manner penetrates inside of the attacked computer through gaps in the system security and other possible gaps in the system anti-virus defense. By the way, Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 would also make the perversions in your system in such a manner that it would be launched together with every Windows startup. Hence, Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 entirely disregards what you think – whether you desire to have it or not. This is, by the way, a normal approach for all types of rogue applications. This is why Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 is malware tool, no matter how convincing it might sound or seem to be. If you dig deep enough then you would be brought to the conclusion that Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 is the program that you do not want al all. Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 would make up plenty of fake scans with scary reports at their termination, claiming to identify very many viruses and risks for your system. It would later on offer itself as a fixer for elimination of all such allegedly detected viruses. Still, this is just the next pack of lies, and most probably Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 itself is the only rogueware and virus that is available on your system and thus must be removed. In other words, if you really cherish your money you should not obtain Fast Windows Antivirus 2011, cause this is its only aim – to make you purchase it as if it is the only remedy for removal of all supposedly detected viruses.
We hope you are warned in advance not to be fooled by Fast Windows Antivirus 2011. Hence, make sure and remove Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 as soon as you can. If you do not want to get rid of your funds and stability of your system – then delete Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 scareware. The resolution on the above-mentioned data is this – Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 is fast for attacking your PC and robbing you. Remove it and do not tolerate it! Good luck to you!
Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 files:
%Desktop%\Fast Windows Antivirus 2011.lnk
%Programs%\Fast Windows Antivirus 2011
%Programs%\Fast Windows Antivirus 2011\Fast Windows Antivirus 2011.lnk
%Programs%\Fast Windows Antivirus 2011\Uninstall Fast Windows Antivirus 2011.lnk
Delete Fast Windows Antivirus 2011 registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe” HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“