Websearch.relevantsearch.info hijacker (removal instructions)
Websearch.relevantsearch.info is a new malicious browser hijacker which attacks many PCs these days. The virus attacks primarily browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Other browsers may become vulnerable as well. When this attack takes place this particular web page is set as the home page of your browser and its default search engine. Use this guide below that will help you get rid of websearch.relevantsearch.info from your PC completely.
Websearch.relevantsearch.info gets primarily installed into PCs as a result of user downloading and installing some other program which was bundled with this particular browser hijacker. You should realise that in all such cases you must be very careful to uncheck the installation of all such extras which are offered to you to be installed by default.
Websearch.relevantsearch.info, its presence on the particular computer, is very annoying for all users. The browser functions very slowly as a result of such malware inside of the PC. Plus, the search results retrieved via this hijacker are often bundled with a lot of ads that pop up without logic. Surely, the best solution in this case is to completely uninstall websearch.relevantsearch.info malware from your system. Please carefully follow our automatic malware removal instructions set forth below.
Websearch.relevantsearch.info removal tool:
Removal video at YouTube:
Websearch.relevantsearch.info redirect removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via websearch.relevantsearch.info, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.