search.hlocalweatherradar.co is a website with own search engine what help user finds anything on the Internet. This site also can display your local weather, so you can take the water directly from the homepage. But as always, it’s just another browser hijacker. This site provides many coupons and sales while you are using it. Unfortunately search.hlocalweatherradar.co can easily infect all kinds of browsers include Google Chrome, Opera, Mozila, Edge, Safari, Internet Explorer and others. This site will display many different error or caution message every time you try to close it and often will try do download more viruses on your computer. Such viruses really popular nowadays, there are many alike viruses what already infected milion computer all over the world like Free3dadultgames.com and Launchpage.org.
search.hlocalweatherradar.co can be installed if you have some virus on your computer or while you install some freeware. This program can be installed without any notifications, so you should be careful and check every menu in the installation process. The Simple rule what will save your PC from the future virus attack.
You should be really careful with search.hlocalweatherradar.co because it also can redirect you to different sites or even steal some your private information. Many such sites can steal some of your private information, that”s why we highly recommend to remove search.hlocalweatherradar.co from your computer as fast as possible!
search.hlocalweatherradar.co hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove search.hlocalweatherradar.co page from the browser
First of all, search.hlocalweatherradar.co is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by search.hlocalweatherradar.co, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and search.hlocalweatherradar.co has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that search.hlocalweatherradar.co hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove search.hlocalweatherradar.co traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed search.hlocalweatherradar.co!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with search.hlocalweatherradar.co in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.