Feed.getsportscore.com is another browser hijacker what install on your computer without any notifications and will infect all browsers on your computer (Google Chrome, Opera, Mozila, Edge, Safari, Internet Explorer and other). This hijacker will change some setting so you will see Feed.getsportscore.com (or any else malicious site) as your new home page, your search engine will be changed and the most awful thing is that Feed.getsportscore.com will also install small programs with it what can also install some new virus stealthily.
Browser hijacker like Feed.getsportscore.com can be installed with other free program what you get from the Internet or if your system already infect with another virus. Be careful with program what you download from suspicious sites, most of them have bundled with other software, so never allow install such program with “Custom” options. In “Advanced” option you can find what exactly will be installed on your computer or even cancel unwanted installation. This simple rule can easily save your PC from virus attack in the future.
So after Feed.getsportscore.com become part of your system it will bring many changes into your computer. You will see Feed.getsportscore.com.com as your new homepage and use its search engine as your default. Never ignore sites what was appearing on your computer without any notification. If you want to secure your personal information and protect your computer, you should remove Feed.getsportscore.com from your computer ASAP.
Feed.getsportscore.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Feed.getsportscore.com page from the browser
First of all, Feed.getsportscore.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Feed.getsportscore.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Feed.getsportscore.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Feed.getsportscore.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Feed.getsportscore.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Feed.getsportscore.com!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Feed.getsportscore.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.