info-36ygzcqri2.site pop-ups you see in your browser telling you to call 0208 068 34 10 toll-free helpline are not genuine alerts from Microsoft. Instead, these are misleading alerts run by cyber frauds who want to gain easy access over your computer in order to scare you even more. The ultimate purpose of info-36ygzcqri2.site pop-ups is to convince you to pay money in favor of cyber frauds who, by the way, have already infected your computer with malware. Now they’re trying to obtain the part of your hard earned money supposedly for fixing your computer. Yet, we strongly advise that you do not interact with such pop-ups but rather immediately shut down your browser, without being afraid about the faulty consequences mentioned in these pop-ups. Definitely, you should at once undertake all possible measures to get your computer cleaned.
You might ask why it is important to clean your computer. Well, this is because it is infected with adware or some other potentially unwanted program with the worst of the intentions. While your browser spews out the load of info-36ygzcqri2.site pop-ups the system will be functioning extremely unstable. The adware will cause high CPU usage and may even cause the hardware part of your system to crash. The CPU cooler of your computer might be rotating at high speed and simply fail to operate under such a pressure.
info-36ygzcqri2.site pop-ups will completely block your browser without letting you use it. The pop-up will additionally present quite a scary message telling about various problems supposedly to be revealed with your computer. The message will contain the information about 0208 068 34 10 toll-free helpline and the instruction for you to get in touch with these people who will claim to be the representatives of Microsoft customer service. The truth is that these people aren’t related to Apple or Microsoft at all. They’re the crooks who hunt for your money. Here is the faulty message stated in these pop-ups:
info-36ygzcqri2.site hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove info-36ygzcqri2.site page from the browser
First of all, info-36ygzcqri2.site is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by info-36ygzcqri2.site, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and info-36ygzcqri2.site has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that info-36ygzcqri2.site hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove info-36ygzcqri2.site traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed info-36ygzcqri2.site!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with info-36ygzcqri2.site in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.