WANNACRY Virus on you computer pop-up windows are the vivid example of online scam that is currently circulating in the web. It primarily attacks Windows computers and their respective browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. The intention of such alerts is to deceive you with a lot of fictitious information regarding the condition of your computer in order to persuade you to eventually transfer money in favor of cyber frauds who stand behind these faulty alerts. We believe it’s our duty to warn you ahead of time about the danger of such faulty notifications and to provide you with the remedy to fully eliminate them.
WANNACRY Virus on you computer pop-ups are able to fully block your browser. Sometimes they are even able to transfer the window into full-screen mode, which makes it really difficult for users to shut them down. Based on this fact, we can definitely say that WANNACRY Virus on you computer pop-ups possess with certain features of ransomware. The alert will tell you that the computer is totally infected with various samples of viruses and malware, so you need to call +1-844-301-0373 toll-free helpline supposedly to speak with Microsoft Customer Service representatives.
Definitely, you must not interact with these pop-ups, no matter how tricky they are. Do not call +1-844-301-0373 or any other similar toll-free helplines. Note that these people who stand behind WANNACRY Virus on you computer pop-up alerts are not related to Microsoft or Windows. They’re simply the bunch of cyber crooks who will offer totally useless services to you on a paid basis via attempting to connect to your PC remotely. Never let them trick you into wasting money in their favor!
On the other hand, your computer is indeed in a trouble right now. The reason why WANNACRY Virus on you computer pop-ups appear is because the system is infected by adware that causes such pop-ups to appear in your screen. So, it is important that you perform a thorough scanning of your PC with a reliable anti-malware application, delete all the infections it finds and reset your browsers with its help as clearly explained in the remainder of the guide below.
+1-844-301-0373 removal guide
STEP 1. Remove +1-844-301-0373 virus from the browser
First of all, +1-844-301-0373 is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by +1-844-301-0373, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and +1-844-301-0373 has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that +1-844-301-0373 hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove +1-844-301-0373 traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed +1-844-301-0373!
Video guide on how to remove +1-844-301-0373 from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with +1-844-301-0373 in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.