WANNACRY DETECTED is major in displaying ads and reroute users to unwanted websites. You can judge from the stunningly amount of ads on the computer to make sure that your PC is infected with adware. Some people will be rabid when they confront with so many annoying things, while the others feel sober and they will search kinds of methods to get rid of them. still, many of them fail, not because of their impotence, but WANNACRY DETECTED is so capable and can fool the users around.
WANNACRY DETECTED is giving ads in different means, and all of them may come from many kinds of recourses through which the authors plan to cheat user’s money. WANNACRY DETECTED is far from an allegiance, and their barter. It will help ads to promote themselves and the ads will pay it commissions for this “help”. It don’t care if you delete these ads. whatever you are doing; it keeps displaying ads before your eyes.
If you keep it one computer, WANNACRY DETECTED will do more awkward things for you. When you are in some austere occasions, it may show some ads of pornographic content. It may destroy your reputation in the public. It will not censor the contents of these ads. as long as they could pay it money, whatever contents don’t matter at all for them. but for users, it is somethings about your merits.
The “WANNACRY DETECTED” pop-up will have this message:
CRITICAL ALERT FROM MICROSOFT: WANNACRY DETECTED! IMMEDIATE SUPPORT REQUIRED
Microsoft has detected WANNACRY Virus on your computer and network location. Recent website visit might be the reason for this.
Please call us immediately at the toll-free number listed so that our engineers can walk you through the removal process of WANNACRY over the phone. Call us immediately
To sum up, WANNACRY DETECTED should be removed ASAP. You cannot fight with them with a decent move. If you don’t want it to come back to you anymore, please check the guidance we provided.
WANNACRY DETECTED removal guide
STEP 1. Remove WANNACRY DETECTED virus from the browser
First of all, WANNACRY DETECTED is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by WANNACRY DETECTED, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and WANNACRY DETECTED has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that WANNACRY DETECTED hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove WANNACRY DETECTED traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed WANNACRY DETECTED!
Video guide on how to remove WANNACRY DETECTED from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with WANNACRY DETECTED in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.