We feel it is our duty to timely inform and prevent users from being infected with the potentially dangerous programs which currently rotate on the Web. This post is devoted to Vista Protection 2014, fake anti-virus program which is used as a tool for deceiving the decent people and swindling their money. If the hackers manage to infect the vulnerable computers with their malware, PC owners usually notice system scanners which are launched along with every Windows start up.
Each such checkup, as a rule, ends up with presenting the false scan reports. Numerous dangerous components are allegedly detected. It is done to mislead people and make them believe that their PCs are badly infected. To fix these malfunctions is possible if one obtains the full version of Vista Protection 2014. It will annoyingly demand you to purchase its commercial version after every scan. Some people understand that this notification is displayed by the virus and start searching the removal solution. But some users take this information at its face value and transfer a certain sum of money to the account of the cyber criminals. It is nothing more like waste of money. Even if people pay their hard-earned funds the virus remains persistent.
So, keep away from purchasing this so-called licensed version. It is a junkware as you see. It is better to spend this sum of money for some decent program which is really able to check your PC for virus presence. We recommend you removing Vista Protection 2014 with a help of our specific removal guide, provided below. If you face any difficulties in the course of virus removal, make sure to contact our tech guys. They will analyze your situation and give you the recommendations. Do not forget to scan your PC by means of the reputable anti-virus to be sure that none of other infections reside on your PC.
Vista Protection 2014 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Vista Protection 2014 process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).