Vista Antispyware Pro 2013 the program with the noble name, evokes trust among average PC users. GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-spyware Lab submits the article to cast the light on this malicious tool. Just think – is it possible that decent program appears on your PC without your authorization? Of course, not. It is typical phenomenon for fake apps. It goes without saying that you should ignore all instructions given by this program. Those instructions can content some general tips for virus elimination, but with one purpose only – to create an illusion of being some real helpful utility.
Vista Antispyware Pro 2013 does its best to persuade you that your computer is in critical state, because of serious virus infection. If you’ve ever met those bogus antispyware tools on your territory, you are probably familiar with its annoying scanners. They are the first signs the PC is affected with some scam. Any of decent programs would not initiate the system scanning without your approval. When such false system checkup is over, you will see horrible scanning reports with numerous threats detected: trojan horses, dangerous adware, personal data. The parasite does its filthy job of brainwashing you intensely enough for some unreasonable decision to be done by you. When the potential victim is bewildered, Vista Antispyware Pro 2013 offers its help, it promises to fix all your PC malfunctions. If you attempt to neutralize the issues, allegedly detected by this fake app, you will be redirected to the page, where you should buy the full version of Vista Antispyware Pro 2013. Neither demo, nor full version can render any good service for your PC, believe us. It may even harm your workstation in any way. The items claimed by this program as ‘threats’ are non-existent ones. We would recommend you checking your system for virus presence with decent software, but most probably you have no viruses except Vista Antispyware Pro 2013 residing on your computer. All the above facts suggest that it makes no sense eliminating the threats reported by the stinky pest.
One thing, you should do, beyond any doubts, is removing Vista Antispyware Pro 2013 without postponing. GridinSoft anti-spyware Lab has prepared easy in use, helpful removal Recommendations. Carefully follow them and you will cope with this threat without special efforts. Automatic and manual options are available for you.
Vista Antispyware Pro 2013 similar removal video guide:
Vista Antispyware Pro 2013 step-by-step removal instructions from GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-virus Lab
Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Click Win+R and type the direct link for the program’s downloading.
If it does not work, download GridinSoft Trojan Killer from another uninfected machine and transfer it with the help of a flash drive.
Install GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Right click – Run as administrator.
Don’t uncheck the Start Trojan Killer checkbox at the end of installation!
Vista Antispyware Pro 2013 Virus Manual Removal Guide:
Vista Antispyware Pro 2013 files:
Delete Vista Antispyware Pro 2013 registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\ [rnd_0]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\ Application
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\Content Type application/x-msdownload
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\DefaultIcon\ %1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\ “[rnd_1].exe” -a “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\open\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\ “%1″ %*
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\[rnd_0]\shell\runas\command\IsolatedCommand “%1″ %*