Veba Search is categorized as a browser hijacker which attacks mostly Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. It modifies the home page of your default browser into vebasearch.com. Plus, opening every new search tab in your browser you will face Veba Search over and over. This pseudo search engine does not provide with any relevant search results. To be short it cannot add any value to your on-line surfing. Quite to the contrary, it is a reason of your headache while it is presence on your PC.
In this guide we will show you how to effectively get rid of Veba Search. Firstly, you should remember the fact that if you have several browsers installed, you need to fix all of them. The main motive of Veba Search is to artificially create the web traffic to third-party websites and bring money to its creators for these illegal activities. As a result, you will notice that the hijacked home page is flooded with annoying useless ads with embedded sponsored links. Clicking on such sponsored links, delivered by Veba Search, hijacker may lead to installing a lot of other potentially unwanted applications like such as adware and browser hijackers and even serious computer threats like Trojans and rootkits into your system.
Trojan Killer GridinSoft security experts strongly recommend that you to terminate the activity of this obtrusive tool. Please carefully follow the uninstall guidelines set below. If you require extra assistance on the part of security guys, please do not hesitate to contact us any time you need. Good luck!
Veba Search removal:
Veba Search removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button:
- Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Similar adware removal video: