Vaš ra čunalnik je zakljeen! Polizia Slovena virus.
Polizia Slovena virus targets to deceive Slovenian computer users. It is one more fresh ransomware sample that uses the same malacious tactic as FBI ransomware, Ukash virus or Canadian Police virus and thousands of others we have already written about. The name and the logo of a good governmental organization are involved to frighten the gullible and law-abiding PC owners. The desktops of infected computer are blocked with the warning notification. Polizia Slovena virus can enter the vulnerable system if one visits malicious WebPages or downloads shareware or freeware bundled with malicious codes. This ransomware is spread by means of Trojans.
At once upon penetration Polizia Slovena virus changes the system parameters to get the total control over a targeted PC. All what you can see in front of you is the warning message allegedly sent by Polizia Slovena. A text displayed says that your files and pictures will be used to identify a computer user. Do not treat this information seriously. It is only a trick that was used by hackers to push the user into convincing that illegal actions were committed by you. To unlock you PC you are asked to pay a fine in amount of 200 Euros. The PC user is accused of different crimes such as illegal listening and downloading of copyright music, movies, etc. Part of the charges even relate to distribution and usage of pornographic files.
Znesek kazni 100 €. Plačilo je treba opraviti v 48 urah po odkritju kršitve. Če znesek kazni ni plačan, samodejno na kazensko zadevo.
It goes without saying that you do not need to pay anything. The authorities have no such jurisdiction to block PCs and collect fines in such way. If you effect the payment you computer will not be unblocked. So it is senseless to pay. More over you will support hackers for new virus development. If you have fallen a victim of this ransomware and already paid you hard-earned money, revoke the charges immediately.
Vaš ra čunalnik je zakljeen! Polizia Slovena virus removal steps:
- Before the very boot process begins keep repeatedly hitting “F8” button on your keyboard. In the window that appeared select “Safe mode with command prompt” option and press “Enter“.
- Allow the system to load and then access the Internet and download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and remove the nasty virus.
Note! If you have Windows XP, you are recommended to perform the following unlocking actions:
- Repeat 1-2 steps shown in the guide above.
- Enter “msconfig” into the box and press Enter to launch System Configuration menu. (Click Start, then click Run. Open the utility by typing “msconfig” in the open field and click “OK” or press “Enter“)
- Once the menu appears, click on Startup tab and select “Disable All“. Press “OK“.
- Restart your computer in Normal mode and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Run the program and remove Polizia Slovena from your computer.